Days leading up to the trip I made a list and checked it over and over to ensure we had everything we needed to get through the day with a teenager, two tweens, and a toddler.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
Here’s my list of beach day must haves:
- A wagon/cart to transport everything from the car to the beach
- A tent for shade
- A cooler packed with water and fresh fruit. Pack the fruit in individual baggies
- Sandwiches or other quick lunches
- Dry snacks (individual packs)
- A spray bottle of water to spray sandy hands
- Hand sanitizer
- A disposable bag for trash
- Water shoes
- Extra change of clothes
- Toys, toys, and more toys
What other items would you include? Let me know in the comments!