Are you a pizza lover like me? I’ll spare you the long story of my life and how I’ve grown to love pizza over the years and jump right to the recipes!
- 1 cauliflower head
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Tomato basil sauce
- Pizza toppings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Steam the cauliflower until it can be pierced by a fork, cool and chop.
- In a bowl add almond flour, egg, italian seasoning, garlic powder, and ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese and mix together.
- Shape on baking sheet into a pizza round.
- Back at 425 for about 20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and top with sauce, remaining cheese and desired toppings.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let stand for 3-5 minutes and serve.
*Tip to remove additional moisture from cauliflower: Run through a juicer and use the pulp to make the crust.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- ⅓ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 Chicken breast, large boneless skinless cooked and shredded
- Blue cheese dressing
- 2 tbsp blue cheese crumbles
- Pizza dough or store bought crust
- Scallions (optional)
- Bring your dough to room temperature and preheat the oven to 425.
- Lightly dust a nonstick pan with flour. Work to stretch the dough to fit the entire pan.
- In a bowl, toss the shredded chicken in the buffalo sauce.
- Pour the blue cheese dressing on top of the pizza dough then spread it out in an even layer with a spoon or spatula.
- Add the buffalo chicken on top, in a thin, even layer.
- Sprinkle the blue cheese crumbles on top of the chicken.
- Place pizza in the oven and bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until the dough is brown around the edges and the cheese is melted. Time can vary if using a store bought dough so keep an eye on the pizza.
- Slice and serve with extra dressing.
- Ground beef
- 1 tomato
- 1 pack taco seasoning
- Taco blend cheese
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- optional: avocado, taco sauce, hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and lay out on a large ungreased baking sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- While the crescent rolls are baking, mix the softened cream cheese and sour cream together. Remove any lumps with a whisk and set aside.
- Brown the ground beef and drain. Add the taco seasoning and 1/4 cups of water. Simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the crescent roll pizza crust is finished baking, remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 3-5 minutes.
- Spread the sour cream / cream cheese mixture over the crescent rolls. Sprinkle the ground beef mixture evenly over the top, followed by lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and any other desired toppings.
- Cut and serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for cold taco pizza to be served later.
Jasmine, the Founder and CEO of Money & Momming is based in New Jersey. Jasmine is wife, mom, and works full time as a supplier quality engineer in the aerospace industry.